Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Busy People Eating Well!



2012 is the year I break the habit of eating poorly when crunched for time. Between work, grad school, and my apathy for packing lunches at night... I find myself eating over-priced processed food that leaves much to be desired in the end. My lunch and dinner rotations provide healthy meals and create the element of surprise in my daily dining. At work, I trade off with a colleague for lunches (she brings Mondays, I bring Thursdays). For class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, we have a four-person rotation for dinners. This also allows me to try out recipes on someone other than myself! Win win! I haven't done the math (shocking) but I think it is easy on the pocketbook too. Tonight's meal was burrata, stewed tomatoes, pancetta, and a fresh baguette- complete with cloth napkins! Now if that ain't class, I don't know what is my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment